The Invisalign® orthodontic aligner system is designed to improve your smile quickly, discretely and conveniently. Not only do they labor to straighten your teeth; they also advance your oral hygiene and reduce your risk for oral injuries, all the while giving you the beauty of a natural smile–even during treatment.
Here are some further details about the advantages of Invisalign®:
– Invisalign is designed to correct malocclusions, or misaligned teeth and jawbone, thus lowering your risk for TMJ disorders and bruxism.
–Once you have completed the process of aligning your teeth, you’ll find that their straight and appealing appearance will also be easier to clean, leading to decreased chances of tooth decay and gum disease.
– These aligners can be removed at your own convenience for eating. For this reason, unlike with other orthodontic treatments, there are no food restrictions with Invisalign®.
– Invisalign® aligners are so discrete that your family, friends and acquaintances will have to look carefully to see that they exist.
– Invisalign® aligners are custom-molded to fit the smile needs of each individual patient.
– Invisalign® aligners are made of an advanced thermoplastic material that was patented for the perfect concoction of functionality, comfort, and aesthetics.
Would you like to find out if Invisalign® is right for you? Please contact Victoria Lynskey DMD, MDS, Orthodontist to book an appointment with Dr. Victoria Lynskey and our team at our orthodontic office in Santa Rosa, California. Call us at 707-525-1180. Let us help you attain a beautiful and healthy smile!